BEST WESTERN Plus CottonTree Inn
1030 N 400 E, North Salt Lake, UT 84054-1946
Phone: 801/292-7666 | Fax: 801/292-9664 | 113 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn!
Guests looking for a Best Western hotel near Salt Lake City with great customer service and an unbeatable location can have it all right here.
Our North Salt Lake hotel is near Lagoon Amusement Park, perfect for a fantastic family adventure. Salt Lake City isn’t far away, and the entire region is filled with bountiful beauty. A convenient location helps make our newly renovated hotel the perfect accommodation for any trip. With complimentary transportation to and from the airport, along with a free, full hot breakfast, you’ll feel right at home. Our morning spread features waffles, pastries, fresh fruits, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee or juices along with specialty items such as eggs and bacon or sausage.
The Legacy Events Center brings many guests to our North Salt Lake hotel for special events, meetings and conferences. Salt Lake International Airport is moments away, which is great news for guests who need to catch a connecting or early flight. Of course, convenience to downtown Salt Lake shopping and the LDS Temple Visitors' Center is a big reason why many guests choose to stay with us.
Located approximately six miles north of Salt Lake City, guests have easy access to City Creek Center shopping and the Gateway Mall. The Energy Solutions Area is the home of the Utah Jazz, and the LDS Family History Center is popular for genealogists, or those tracking their family tree.
If you’re staying at our North Salt Lake hotel on business, you’ll enjoy a great location and short commute to the most popular local businesses. Employees of the Holly Oil Refinery, Conoco Phillips North Salt Lake Product Terminal, Utah Manheim Auto Auction, and those in town for the Management Training Corporation all enjoy the friendly service and quality amenities we offer.
Book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn today and take advantage of a quiet airport location! Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour indoor Hot tub
- Complimentary full breakfast with hot and healthy options and rotating menu provided daily from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Business center, high-speed wireless Internet access
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hour
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (Spanish)
- Porterage/bell services
- Late check out pending availibility
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Exercise facility, open from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Our new fitness center includes two treadmills, one elliptical machine, one stationary bike and a weight lifting station.
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Sunbathing, outside patio space
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle, available within five miles of hotel, excluding downtown Salt Lake City 5:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Exhibit services
- Physically challenged services, ramp access to lobby, ADA guestrooms and breakfast area
- Airport car, 5:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- 24-hour cancellation fee
BEST WESTERN Plus CottonTree Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus cottontree inn in North Salt Lake.
BEST WESTERN Plus CottonTree Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus cottontree inn in North Salt Lake, Utah is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.860345 / Latitude: -111.901295
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Salt Lake City Airport. Merge onto I-80 heading east and travel for 1.50 miles. Merge onto I-215 North and travel for seven miles. Merge onto I-15 North and travel for 1.50 miles. Take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Lagoon Park. Merge onto I-15 heading south. Travel for 7.80 miles, and take Exit 315 (2600 South). Turn left off the exit, and make a right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Salt Lake City, UT. Merge onto I-15 heading north. Travel for seven miles, and take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights, and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Pocatello, ID. Merge onto I-15 heading south. Continue for 152 miles until you reach Exit 315 (2600 South). Turn left off the exit, and make a right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Evanston, WY. Merge onto I-80 West toward Salt Lake City. Continue for 34.00 miles. Merge onto I-84 West (Exit 168) toward Ogden. Continue for 32.00 miles. Merge onto US-89 S via Exit 87A toward I-15 South/Salt Lake City. Continue for 16.50 miles. Merge onto I-15 heading south for 2.50 miles. Take Exit 315 (2600 South turn left off the exit). Turn right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Park City, UT. Travel west on I-80 for 25 miles. Merge onto I-15 heading north. Travel for 7.50 miles until you take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights, and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn to the left.
BEST WESTERN Plus CottonTree Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Orginally established in 1847, The Days of '47 Parades celebrate the first pioneers arriving in Salt Lake City. The settlers, led by Brigham Young, made their way to the Utah Territory to create a new life – and serves as inspiration for today's festivities.
Bring your sleeping bags and camp-out on the streets of downtown Salt Lake City the night before the parade for even more fun. Find your favorite spot along the parade route and be ready for colorful floats, marching bands, and performing groups. Have a great time at one of the oldest and largest parades in America, and check out the Days of '47 Rodeo.
Accompanied by the Days of '47 Parade, visitors may celebrate pioneers first arrival in 1847 by attending one of Utah's oldest traditions. The Days of '47 Rodeo features saddle bronc riders, bareback riders, team roping, bull riding, tie-down roping, and steer wrestling.
A USATF sanctioned and certified marathon, the Deseret News Marathon courses through the streets of Salt Lake City. The marathon route starts in Emigration Canyon, heads through the east side of Salt Lake City, and finishes along the Pioneer Day parade route.
As a Boston Marathon qualifying event, Deseret inspires many participants to reach their timed goal in order to qualify for Boston. Runners looking for a shorter event may opt for the 10K race starting at Research Park, or even the 5K event starting at EnergySolutions Arena.
On your next Utah visit, head north and checkout Lagoon. A festive and fun theme park fit for any member of the family, Lagoon is found in Farmington. Drive in from nearby North Salt Lake and treat yourself to an afternoon of more than 50 rides and attractions – don't miss out on the Old West Pioneer Village, or the Lagoon Beach Waterpark.
Open from April through October, Lagoon was originally known as Lake Park when it was opened in 1886. Over the years, it's grown into one of the most popular destinations in the Salt Lake area. In 1982, Lagoon expanded to include Music USA – live music performances at the park.
Park City, Utah
Competitive sections of the Sundance Film Festival include documentary films, short films, and feature films.
Throughout SFF history, many independent filmmakers have showcased their work, including Quentin Tarantino and Steven Soderbergh.
Owned and operated by the LDS Church, Temple Square is a 10-acre destination perfect for a look at some of the history pertaining to the church and its ties to the area.
Temple Square is home of the Salt Lake Tabernacle – don't miss out on a performance from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Plan a visit to the Family History Library and the Church History Museum to gain some perspective on the LDS influence in SLC and the entirety of Utah.
Spanning four days, the festival has grown to become the state's largest outdoor arts event, drawing approximately 80,000 people. The Utah Arts Festival features more than 100 performing arts groups, over 140 visual artists, over 18 culinary artists, five stages of live performances, and a film festival – and kids have a blast in Art Yard.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Davis Recreation, local recreation center, home of many swim, water polo and ice hockey tournaments.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Utah State Capitol, house of the government for the State of Utah
- 7.00 mile(s) from LDS Temple Square, LDS visitor center and temple. Home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Energy Solutions Arena, home of the Utah Jazz (NBA basketball team) and Utah Blaze.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Salt Palace, convention center located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Lagoon Amusement Park, amusement and water park. Discounted tickets and shuttle service available during summer season.
- 7.20 mile(s) from Family History Library, the largest geneological library in the world.
- 7.30 mile(s) from Abravenal Hall, Abravanel Hall is a concert hall in Salt Lake City, Utah that is home to the Utah Symphony, and is part of the Salt Lake County Center for the Arts.
- 7.40 mile(s) from Clark Planetarium, the Clark Planetarium and IMAX theatre is located at the Gateway District in downtown Salt Lake City.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Discovery Gateway Museum, children's museum is located at the Gateway District in downtown Salt Lake City.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Legacy Event Center, home of the Davis County Fairgrounds, multi-use facility accommodates equestrian events, dog shows and more.
- 10.40 mile(s) from Tracy Aviary, located in Liberty Park, the aviary offers bird shows, immersive exhibits and lots of fun for the whole family.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Seven Peaks Water Park, Salt Lake's largest water park. Features a wave pool, lazy river, water slides and wading pool.
- 11.20 mile(s) from Cherry Hill Water Park, family friendly water park located in Davis County, Utah. Features water slides, swimming pool, batting cages and miniature golf.
- 14.40 mile(s) from Boondocks Fun Center, year round entertainment for the whole family. Features bowling, laser tag, bumper boats, go-karts, miniature golf, arcade games and more.
- 14.60 mile(s) from Maverik Center, located in West Valley City. Concert venue and home of the Grizzlies Ice Hockey Team.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hogle Zoo, year round zoo located at the mouth of Emigration Canyon. With over 800 animals in its collection, Hogle Zoo offers a unique experience for zoo visitors.
- 15.00 mile(s) from This Is the Place, step back in time and experience the fun of the old west at This Is The Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit the historic village, ride trains and ponies.
- 18.80 mile(s) from Davis Conference Center, Davis County's premier event facility. Conveniently located in Layton, Utah.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Utah Olympic Oval, the Utah Olympic Oval, an indoor speed skating oval built for the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Living Planet Aquarium, exhibits feature penguins, river otters, sharks, rays, seahorses, jelly fish, octopus, eels and a rescued sea turtle.
- 24.10 mile(s) from Hill Aerospace Museum, an excellent Air Force Museum with historical information and more than 60 planes.
- 40.30 mile(s) from Antelope Island State Park, the largest island in the Great Salt Lake. View free-roaming herds of bison and antelope and flocks of wild birds.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Big Kmart
- 2.50 mile(s) from Maverik Country Store
- 7.70 mile(s) from Gateway Mall, Salt Lake City's only open-air contemporary destination that delivers the ultimate in shopping and dining.
- 7.80 mile(s) from City Creek Center, rising in the heart of Salt Lake City, City Creek Center is the retail centerpiece of downtown Salt Lake City.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Trolley Square
- 9.20 mile(s) from Station Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Layton Hills Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Eaglewood Golf Course, Golf Course
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Davis Recreation, Multi-use Recreation Center with Ice Arena, Indoor Competition and Leisure Pool, Rock Climbing, Gym, Etc. Discounts Available.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mueller Park, Hiking and Mountain Biking
- 20.00 mile(s) from Antelope Island, Hiking, horseback riding, sea kayaking, mountain biking
- 25.00 mile(s) from Snowbasin, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Snow Bird, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Solitude, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Brighton, Ski Resort
- Adjacent to Village Inn, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.04 mile(s) from Empire Chinese Gourmet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Matador, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Robintino's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Applebee's0«, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lonestar® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mandarin, full service, Chinese, open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN Plus CottonTree Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near North Salt Lake. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Salt Lake Gallery Stroll
Join Salt Lake City art enthusiasts on the third Friday of every month (except in December when it's the first Friday) for an evening of gallery openings and celebrations of the visual arts. The event is held downtown beginning at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean