- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
1030 N 400 E, North Salt Lake, UT 84054-1946
Phone: 801/292-7666 Fax: 801/292-9664 114 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 12:00 AM Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, located on the edge of Salt Lake City, Bountiful City and Woods Cross in North Salt Lake, Utah. This North Salt Lake hotel is a short drive from the Salt Palace Convention Center, Lagoon Amusement Park, Antelope Island State Park, Energy Solutions Arena and downtown Salt Lake City.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn offers spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each featuring cable satellite television and free wireless Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast. Additional amenities at this Utah hotel include a 24-hour indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, full-service business center, ballroom and meeting facilities. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the Salt Lake International Airport (please make prior arrangements to ensure the shuttle is available during the hours needed). Pets are welcome in most rooms.
Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn will enjoy convenient access to Wasatch Energy, Crete Carriers, Maverik®, Chevron and Tesoro. This Salt Lake City area hotel is also close to the University of Utah, Weber University, the Lakeview Hospital and great skiing at both Snow Basin and Brighton.
For superior customer service and a convenient location in North Salt Lake, Utah, make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour indoor Hot tub
- Complimentary full breakfast with hot and healthy options and rotating menu provided daily from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Business center, high-speed wireless Internet access
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hour
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (Spanish)
- Porterage/bell services
- Late check out pending availibility
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Sunbathing, outside patio space
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle, available within five miles of hotel, excluding downtown Salt Lake City 5:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Exhibit services
- Video billing, in-room movies and games
- Physically challenged services, ramp access to lobby, ADA guestrooms and breakfast area
- Airport car, 5:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- 24-hour cancellation fee
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus cottontree inn in North Salt Lake.
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus cottontree inn in North Salt Lake, Utah is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.860345 / Latitude: -111.901295
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Salt Lake City Airport. Merge onto I-80 heading east and travel for 1.50 miles. Merge onto I-215 North and travel for seven miles. Merge onto I-15 North and travel for 1.50 miles. Take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Lagoon Park. Merge onto I-15 heading south. Travel for 7.80 miles, and take Exit 315 (2600 South). Turn left off the exit, and make a right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Salt Lake City, UT. Merge onto I-15 heading north. Travel for seven miles, and take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights, and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Pocatello, ID. Merge onto I-15 heading south. Continue for 152 miles until you reach Exit 315 (2600 South). Turn left off the exit, and make a right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Evanston, WY. Merge onto I-80 West toward Salt Lake City. Continue for 34.00 miles. Merge onto I-84 West (Exit 168) toward Ogden. Continue for 32.00 miles. Merge onto US-89 S via Exit 87A toward I-15 South/Salt Lake City. Continue for 16.50 miles. Merge onto I-15 heading south for 2.50 miles. Take Exit 315 (2600 South turn left off the exit). Turn right onto Onion Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn.
From: Park City, UT. Travel west on I-80 for 25 miles. Merge onto I-15 heading north. Travel for 7.50 miles until you take Exit 315 (2600 South). Make your first two rights, and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cotton Tree Inn to the left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Days of '47 Rodeo is a fun, summer-time, annual PRCA sanctioned Rodeo event, in Salt Lake City. The Rodeo remains one of the largest rodeos in the state. Celebrate the pioneer days of 1847, when the settlers arrived into Utah by attending one of Utah's oldest traditions.
Bring the whole family to the rodeo grounds to cheer on the participants, in the variety of events. Watch the saddle bronc riders, bareback riders, team roping, bull riding, tie-down roping and steer wrestling. Get ready to have a great time at the Rodeo. At the end of the day, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room in the Salt Lake City area and enjoy a peaceful night's rest.
The Deseret News Marathon is a USATF sanctioned and certified marathon, through the streets of Salt Lake City. The marathon route takes runners through Emigration Canyon in the beginning, through the east side of Salt Lake City, through the center of the city and finishes along the Pioneer Day parade route.
As a Boston qualifying event, many participants aim to reach their timed goal, in order to qualify for the Boston Marathon. Those runners looking for a shorter running event, opt for the 10K event starting at Research Park or the 5K event beginning at the EnergySolutions Arena. Check into a local Best Western hotel a day before the race, and enjoy a wonderful night's rest, to prepare for the big day.
Snowbird Utah ski resort first opened in 1971 with the Tram, three chair lifts, the Lodge and Snowbird Center. Over the years, improvements were added including a world-class health spa and conference center. The resort offers a variety of beginner and more advanced ski runs, including the runs on Alta ski area, accessible from Snowbird. SKIING magazine has ranked Snowbird and Alta as the number one ski area several times.
The resort is conveniently located 25 miles from Salt Lake City and 29 miles from the airport. On average over 17,000 skiers are serviced up the mountain to enjoy the 85 runs, over 2,500 skiable acres. With an average snowfall of 500 inches per year and all of the services needed to enjoy a day of skiing, schedule a visit to this Salt Lake City resort. Rest comfortably in a Best Western guest room, to enjoy the snowy fun.
Film buffs wanting to see the next best independent film, know just where to go. They head to Park City, nearby Ogden and Salt Lake City, to attend the famous Sundance Film Festival. The festival began in 1978 in Salt Lake City, as a way to showcase American-made films and to promote Utah filmmaking. Each January, these Northern Utah cities offer festival-goers the chance to view new cinema work by independent filmmakers from around the world.
The competitive sections of the festival includes documentary films, short films and feature films. Throughout the years, many independent filmmakers have showcased their work at the Sundance Film Festival, including Quentin Tarantino and Steven Soderbergh. Enjoy your time in beautiful Northern Utah, by checking into one of the area Best Western hotels, for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Be a part of history in Salt Lake City by attending one of the city's best annual events. The Utah Arts Festival has been a celebration of arts, music and food in downtown Salt Lake City, since it debuted in June 1977. Throughout the years, the festival has grown to become the state's largest outdoor arts event. Make plans to be in Salt Lake City in June to enjoy four days of fun, with approximately 80,000 people.
The festival features more than 100 performing arts groups, over 140 visual artists, over 18 culinary artists, five stages of live performances and a film festival. Kids also have a blast playing in Art Yard, during this award-winning festival. Stay in one of the local Best Western hotels to experience the entire festival.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Davis Recreation, local recreation center, home of many swim, water polo and ice hockey tournaments.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Utah State Capitol, house of the government for the State of Utah
- 7.00 mile(s) from LDS Temple Square, LDS visitor center and temple. Home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Energy Solutions Arena, home of the Utah Jazz (NBA basketball team) and Utah Blaze.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Salt Palace, convention center located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Lagoon Amusement Park, amusement and water park. Discounted tickets and shuttle service available during summer season.
- 7.20 mile(s) from Family History Library, the largest geneological library in the world.
- 7.30 mile(s) from Abravenal Hall, Abravanel Hall is a concert hall in Salt Lake City, Utah that is home to the Utah Symphony, and is part of the Salt Lake County Center for the Arts.
- 7.40 mile(s) from Clark Planetarium, the Clark Planetarium and IMAX theatre is located at the Gateway District in downtown Salt Lake City.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Discovery Gateway Museum, children's museum is located at the Gateway District in downtown Salt Lake City.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Legacy Event Center, home of the Davis County Fairgrounds, multi-use facility accommodates equestrian events, dog shows and more.
- 10.40 mile(s) from Tracy Aviary, located in Liberty Park, the aviary offers bird shows, immersive exhibits and lots of fun for the whole family.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Seven Peaks Water Park, Salt Lake's largest water park. Features a wave pool, lazy river, water slides and wading pool.
- 11.20 mile(s) from Cherry Hill Water Park, family friendly water park located in Davis County, Utah. Features water slides, swimming pool, batting cages and miniature golf.
- 14.40 mile(s) from Boondocks Fun Center, year round entertainment for the whole family. Features bowling, laser tag, bumper boats, go-karts, miniature golf, arcade games and more.
- 14.60 mile(s) from Maverik Center, located in West Valley City. Concert venue and home of the Grizzlies Ice Hockey Team.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hogle Zoo, year round zoo located at the mouth of Emigration Canyon. With over 800 animals in its collection, Hogle Zoo offers a unique experience for zoo visitors.
- 15.00 mile(s) from This Is the Place, step back in time and experience the fun of the old west at This Is The Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit the historic village, ride trains and ponies.
- 18.80 mile(s) from Davis Conference Center, Davis County's premier event facility. Conveniently located in Layton, Utah.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Utah Olympic Oval, the Utah Olympic Oval, an indoor speed skating oval built for the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Living Planet Aquarium, exhibits feature penguins, river otters, sharks, rays, seahorses, jelly fish, octopus, eels and a rescued sea turtle.
- 24.10 mile(s) from Hill Aerospace Museum, an excellent Air Force Museum with historical information and more than 60 planes.
- 40.30 mile(s) from Antelope Island State Park, the largest island in the Great Salt Lake. View free-roaming herds of bison and antelope and flocks of wild birds.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Big Kmart
- 2.50 mile(s) from Maverik Country Store
- 7.70 mile(s) from Gateway Mall, Salt Lake City's only open-air contemporary destination that delivers the ultimate in shopping and dining.
- 7.80 mile(s) from City Creek Center, rising in the heart of Salt Lake City, City Creek Center is the retail centerpiece of downtown Salt Lake City.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Trolley Square
- 9.20 mile(s) from Station Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Layton Hills Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bountiful
- 0.10 mile(s) from Woods Cross
- 5.80 mile(s) from Centerville
- 7.40 mile(s) from Salt Lake City
- 9.00 mile(s) from Farmington
- 14.40 mile(s) from Kaysville
- 14.70 mile(s) from Murray
- 15.50 mile(s) from Taylorsville
- 16.30 mile(s) from West Valley
- 17.00 mile(s) from Layton
- 19.90 mile(s) from West Jordan
- 20.00 mile(s) from Magna
- 20.70 mile(s) from Clearfield
- 22.90 mile(s) from Sandy
- 23.90 mile(s) from South Jordan
- 25.40 mile(s) from Draper
- 29.90 mile(s) from Ogden
- 36.20 mile(s) from Morgan
- 36.90 mile(s) from Lehi
- 37.90 mile(s) from American Fork
- 39.00 mile(s) from Tooele
- 39.20 mile(s) from Park City
- 46.80 mile(s) from Orem
- 51.40 mile(s) from Provo
- 74.00 mile(s) from Logan
- 0.20 mile(s) from Haycock Petroleum
- 0.20 mile(s) from Foreland Refining
- 1.50 mile(s) from Silver Eagle Refinery
- 1.70 mile(s) from Big West Oil
- 2.00 mile(s) from Veolia Environmental
- 2.00 mile(s) from Team Industrial Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Holly Refining
- 2.50 mile(s) from Handi Quilters
- 2.50 mile(s) from Abercrombie Pipeline
- 2.50 mile(s) from Stericycle
- 2.50 mile(s) from Utah Manheim Auto Auction
- 2.50 mile(s) from Federal Express Terminal
- 2.50 mile(s) from Super Value Distribution
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lakeview Hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Life Care Center of Utah
- 4.30 mile(s) from Chevron Refinery
- 4.80 mile(s) from Management Training Corp.
- 4.90 mile(s) from Tesoro Refinery
- 6.50 mile(s) from Sinclair Oil Corporation
- 9.00 mile(s) from Davis County School Dist.
- 12.90 mile(s) from Davis Chamber of Commerce
- 24.00 mile(s) from Hill Airforce Base
- 12.00 mile(s) from University of Utah
- 15.00 mile(s) from Salt Lake Community
- 20.00 mile(s) from Weber State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Eaglewood Golf Course, Golf Course
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Davis Recreation, Multi-use Recreation Center with Ice Arena, Indoor Competition and Leisure Pool, Rock Climbing, Gym, Etc. Discounts Available.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mueller Park, Hiking and Mountain Biking
- 20.00 mile(s) from Antelope Island, Hiking, horseback riding, sea kayaking, mountain biking
- 25.00 mile(s) from Snowbasin, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Snow Bird, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Solitude, Ski Resort
- 30.00 mile(s) from Brighton, Ski Resort
- Adjacent to Village Inn, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.04 mile(s) from Empire Chinese Gourmet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Matador, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Robintino's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Applebee's0«, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lonestar® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mandarin, full service, Chinese, open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near North Salt Lake. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2013 Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo
Held in Vernal.
Provo's July 4th Freedom Fest
Held in Provo.
Gin Blossoms The alt-pop heroes who rose to fame in the late 80s and early 90s take the stage at Sandy Amphitheater in Sandy. Gates open at 6:30 P.M.
Ice Cream Social
Learn how to make dairy and nondairy homemade ice cream amidst the wildflowers at the Alta Community Center in Sandy.
Kenny Chesney One of country music best-known stars takes the stage at the USANA Amphitheater in West Valley City. Gates open at 5 P.M.
The increasingly popular Beehive Bike Polo Club hosts fast-paced, competitive games at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City. Games start at 7:30 P.M. and loaner bikes and equipment are available.
One Direction The international pop sensation returns to the United States as part of their 2013 world tour. Eager youngsters will fill the Maverik Center in West Valley City at 7:30 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean